1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Has development stopped?

Development talk only
User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4150
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Has development stopped?

Post by davilla » 24 Jun 2019, 02:09

automated wrote:
24 Jun 2019, 01:44
How do we get on the TestFlight for appletv? I've been checking the beta subforum daily, and now there is a post there it says "Invites Closed".
email support@mrmc.tv with email address (used with your AppleID) and forum username.

BillyBudapest
Posts: 25
Joined: 29 May 2018, 20:42

Re: Has development stopped?

Post by BillyBudapest » 01 Jul 2019, 13:51

Slice314 wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 16:42
MrMC has been broken for months now on the shieldTV, reproduction is not smooth... disabling Mediacodec surface makes HDR impossible and disabling advance timing does nothing. Been using Kodi lately until the issue is resolved but I lost hope with MrMC, never had such a problem for so long with SPMC.
Yep, I experience the same behavior which appears to have been introduced in the most recent build(s).

sdsnyr94
Posts: 38
Joined: 29 Nov 2016, 18:03

Re: Has development stopped?

Post by sdsnyr94 » 03 Jul 2019, 17:00

BillyBudapest wrote:
01 Jul 2019, 13:51
Slice314 wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 16:42
MrMC has been broken for months now on the shieldTV, reproduction is not smooth... disabling Mediacodec surface makes HDR impossible and disabling advance timing does nothing. Been using Kodi lately until the issue is resolved but I lost hope with MrMC, never had such a problem for so long with SPMC.
Yep, I experience the same behavior which appears to have been introduced in the most recent build(s).
There is a setting that is on by default for "advanced timing" - disabling that resolved the playback issues on both of my Shields.

BillyBudapest
Posts: 25
Joined: 29 May 2018, 20:42

Re: Has development stopped?

Post by BillyBudapest » 03 Jul 2019, 20:54

sdsnyr94 wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 17:00
There is a setting that is on by default for "advanced timing" - disabling that resolved the playback issues on both of my Shields.
For me (and others per reports here elsewhere) this typically results in the eventual worsening of audio sync over time during any given program.

PainToad
Posts: 8
Joined: 08 Jun 2019, 11:57

Re: Has development stopped?

Post by PainToad » 12 Jul 2019, 10:04

Over a month later and still this bug remains for non beta users. It’s mind boggling why such a simple bug has taken so long to be fixed.

User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 2806
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59
Location: Dubai/Novi Sad

Re: Has development stopped?

Post by amet » 12 Jul 2019, 10:38

PainToad wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 10:04
Over a month later and still this bug remains for non beta users. It’s mind boggling why such a simple bug has taken so long to be fixed.
You are welcome to use betas.

Alternatively you will need to wait until all bugs are fixed and version is released.

PainToad
Posts: 8
Joined: 08 Jun 2019, 11:57

Re: Has development stopped?

Post by PainToad » 12 Jul 2019, 11:38

Use the beta and have to deal with more bugs? Why was such a small bug fix (yet effecting all plex users, and very frustrating) bundled up in a major release?

I’m really not trying to be a tool. But it’s getting so frustrating.

User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 2806
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59
Location: Dubai/Novi Sad

Re: Has development stopped?

Post by amet » 12 Jul 2019, 12:19

PainToad wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 11:38
Use the beta and have to deal with more bugs? Why was such a small bug fix (yet effecting all plex users, and very frustrating) bundled up in a major release?
Because this application is made for more than just a handful of Plex users that have this unfortunate issue.
PainToad wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 11:38
I’m really not trying to be a tool. But it’s getting so frustrating.
I can see that, unfortunately without people reporting and testing issues we can not fix them.

Beta is almost ready, what you see in there is 99% going to be released. If issue persists for you for some reason there will be no “quick fix”

PainToad
Posts: 8
Joined: 08 Jun 2019, 11:57

Re: Has development stopped?

Post by PainToad » 05 Aug 2019, 19:29

6 months after the first report of the issue (that I could find) and still no public fix...wow.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4150
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Has development stopped?

Post by davilla » 10 Aug 2019, 16:18

fixed.

Locked