1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Beelink gt1 ultimate video Stuttering

Other Android devices Video playback support subforum
ace_peovski

Beelink gt1 ultimate video Stuttering

Post by ace_peovski »

Hello,
I just bought MrMC with hope that I will not have video issues like with Kodi and spmc, but the problems are similar.

I have Android 7 box, Beelink GT1 Ultimate (LPN1) with 3gb ram, Amlogic S912, and in general I use it for watching movies and series from my NAS. I like to use Kodi or any fork (in this case MrMC), with library builded from video files located in my NAS. The most files are in 1080p mkv video format, with AC3 or DTS audio.

I try all options and combinations, refresh rate, hardware acceleration, sync display, AFRd, HDMI self adaptation, but without success. Videos are always stuttering, skipping frames, sometimes the sound is out of sync, etc.

Any help, or solution? Or maybe recommendation for best settings for android box and MrMC to fix video stuttering problem?

Thank you in advance.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Beelink gt1 ultimate video Stuttering

Post by amet »

If all 3, Kodi , spmc and MrMC have issues then it’s either the hardware incompatibility or Wi-Fi/Alan speed issues.

Debuglog might have some info