1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Autoplay next video HOME SCREEN

Any issues that are Android specific
corrpel

Autoplay next video HOME SCREEN

Post by corrpel »

Hi,
I just brought MRMC version for Android TV. I tried the lite version and the fast response convinced me to use the full version.
I have an issue with "Autoplay next video" on plex, from homescreen.
On the Continue Watching screen, if i play an episode, once the episode ends, the next episode is not played automatically.

If i go in TV Shows menu, select the show, season, episode, and play one, here the next episode is playing automatically.

Can you please add this behavior for episodes only in Home Screen?
Thank you!
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Autoplay next video HOME SCREEN

Post by amet »

Technically this is not possible, or very difficult with possibly odd results.

The way it works is that episode list is treated as a playlist, so it’s just playing next item that we know what it is.

On home screen we get the list of items from plex, but there is no next item for it as it’s one episode from each show... not sure if it makes sense :)
corrpel

Post by corrpel »

Hi it makes sense,
But i think there is a way to resolve it.
When playing a new file from homescreen, check if you have the tvshow, the season, and then check if there is an episode after the currently playing one. If it is, add it to the queue.
Do you think it is hard to achive?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

It’s not hard, but might be time consuming(might take some time to fetch info)... we will discuss internally
corrpel

Post by corrpel »

Nice :D to have if performance is not much affected.
Maybe you can do the scan with low priority while the current video is playing :), to not affect the performance.