1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Limited TestFlight 4.0.0 - Apple TV/iOS - Temporarily Closed

Google Play Store and App Store beta test feedback
DocEagle

Re: Limited TestFlight 4.0.0 - Apple TV/iOS

Post by DocEagle »

Obviously I didn‘t use the link, instead I ran TestFlight directly. Everything is okay now.
Set-Top-Box: Apple TV 4K
FW: tvOS 16.2
Front-End: MrMC 3.9.12 (210507.625)
Skin: Ariana
Database: MySQL
NAS: QNAP TS-451+
eazytv

Post by eazytv »

Just installed on my iPhone 11 Pro. Set-up went smooth, no restart necessary.

However, browsing appears a bit sluggish to me, some lags. Posters are missing in list view although all posters are shown on my primary device (ATV 4k). The library is on a NAS and I haven't experience any issues using my ATV so far.

Uploaded logfile 9D9C7.log.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Thanks!

There is nothing different in the code between 3.97 and 4.0.0, let’s keep this thread for transition issues please
buddyrich

Post by buddyrich »

Signed up for testflight today - got the invite a couple of hours later.

Am already an owner on tvOS but have never installed the iOS version before.

So I installed the latest testflight iOS version (4.0.0 Git 2020-06-05-ff06a70-dirty) on iPhone XR running latest iOS (13.5.1).

All branding was MrMC (not MrMC Lite as prior user mentioned but testflight specifically mentioned a fix for that). It did prompt me right away for my App Store UID and Password so I entered it.

Under App Store->Info - Lifetime Upgrade from Past Purchase was active automatically. I did not need to do a restore purchase. I tested restore purchase anyway and it didn't do anything (good or bad).

Also tested on my iPad running latest iPadOS (Also 13.5.1).

Same results as above - App was registered lifetime automatically.

Only thing I will note -> Even though I was already subscribed for life the subscription options were still visible and active - I clicked lifetime sub again and was prompted to pay for it again. Probably should be greyed out (save for the divx one -> not sure if that is meant to be included in a lifetime sub...)

I was able to enter my Plex creds to get at my library and played a few test videos and nothing seemed amiss.

Was there anything else that needed testing or were you concentrating on the sub options?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Thanks, it’s only in app purchase that we are testing now
DocEagle

Post by DocEagle »

After loading the app on my iPad (iOS 13.5.1) for the first time life time upgrade was active by default, no action required.

Generating thumbnails etc. took quite a while (several hundreds of items), but after that the handling was very smooth. In list style „view: icons“ there still are several gaps in the cover wall, even after regenerating thumbs. Maybe I will have to wait much longer.

Same experiences working with my iPhone XR (iOS 13.5.1).

So far, so good.
Set-Top-Box: Apple TV 4K
FW: tvOS 16.2
Front-End: MrMC 3.9.12 (210507.625)
Skin: Ariana
Database: MySQL
NAS: QNAP TS-451+
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Thanks!
Everbrave

Post by Everbrave »

tvOS 13.4.8 beta 1, iOS 13.5.5 beta 1, iPadOs 13.5.5 beta 1, iPhone X, iPad pro " (2020):
All clear here as well; connection to servers and Purchase an all devices; now without Force -Quit!
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

It's been a while and I'm not up on recent happenings.. but I updated to the 4.0 beta that was just released yesterday for tvOS.

I rebooted after the install from testflight.

Upon starting MrMC I got a warning that the web server didn't start.

Then I was asked twice to enter my apple id password and I don't think that was because I typed it in wrong the first time but maybe. :) Then I was asked if I wanted free lifetime something that wouldn't be charged for beta users. I accepted that.

After I backgrounded the app and then force closed it the web server worked again.

I'm assuming an update to the iOS testflight will come out soon so I'll wait for that.
horstepipe

Post by horstepipe »

Remote Emby login via https is now working fine on latest IOS testflight!