1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Adding series from DVD iso with local info

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
cdsys73

Re: Adding series from DVD iso with local info

Post by cdsys73 »

Recreated nfo's with kodi 18.5 from my PC and did a compare. No difference in structure of the file (just some actors that changed place). According to https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/TV_shows "For multi-part episodes, add multiple <episodedetails> XML blocks in succession in the same nfo file", that's the way it looks. Though of course if you parse that xml with most tools it gives an error, since there should only be one top level element in an xml document.

Maybe that should be changed to something like this in the long run:
<episodesdetails>
<episodedetails>...</episodedetails>
</episodesdetails>

But that's probably for another post or forum.

As a test I also removed the show from Kodi on the PC and imported it again with local files as the source (so the nfo's on the NAS). That works fine.

Did the same import on the Shield, still the missing episodes issue.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Can you email me the full nfo please, support at MrMC tv
cdsys73

Post by cdsys73 »

You should have a mail with subject "zip with NFO for "Adding series from DVD iso with local info". Once again thank you for following up on this.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

got it, thanks! reproduced and fixed, thanks for letting us know... it will be in a the next Beta/Release
cdsys73

Post by cdsys73 »

Your welcome, thank you for the support, stay safe and healthy.
cdsys73

Post by cdsys73 »

Update on this issue. With the last update I tried it again and now the show has all it's episodes with correct episode numbers, but the name and description, image of all the episodes is the same (for all the episodes on the same disk).
So in the case of 24 that comes on four disks it shows 24 episodes, but as description 6 times episode "12:00 A.M. - 1:00 A.M.", 6 times episode "6:00 a.m.-7:00 a.m. "...