1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

TVDB add-on TV Information show lists truncated?

Any issues that relate to Addons
msyeed

TVDB add-on TV Information show lists truncated?

Post by msyeed »

I'm trying to scrape season 4 of The X-Files. Scraped season 1 with no problem, hit a weird bug half-way through season 2 where episodes scraped incorrectly and had to switch to the Movie Database, and that got me through season 3. Came back a new version, a new hard drive volume, and months later to scrape season 4 and the ISO files...with the exact same naming scheme as the previous seasons...come up as "Doc Files". This is with TVDB -- I seem to no longer have a way to disable it and force the Movie Database as before.

Going into the show folder -> TV Information -> Refresh -> Manual and searching for every conceivable permutation of "The X-Files" (X Files, XFiles, Files, The-X-Files, The X-Files (1993), The X-Files (en), etc.) comes up with a list of a ton of shows, some of which include the phrase "X-Files", but none of which are the actual show. Searching directly on thetvdb.com gets the proper result immediately when searching for "XFiles".

Any fix for this?
wodkab

Re: TVDB add-on TV Information show lists truncated?

Post by wodkab »

I had an siliar issue some time ago ... I named it long time ago in german "Akte X" but then suddenly after rescraping with MRMC I received "Aktenzeichen XY … ungelöst" shows (same issue then with Vodi V18) ... I renamed the 'root folder' to 'The X-Files' then it worked again.
But I must admit ... I've done no rescraping since then (10-03-2019).