Trakt login broken? Topic is solved

Any issues relating to https://trakt.tv service
biskyt

Re: Trakt login broken?

Post by biskyt »

It seems that only the Amazon fire version has been fixed/updated. Everything else is still on the old broken version.

Even the beta on Android is still not updated :(

I'm regretting paying for this app.
Gueda99

Post by Gueda99 »

I was pretty frustrating too. I thought it was better than Kodi, but here at Nvidia Shield Trakt.tv doesn't work. :cry:
bensmith3255

Post by bensmith3255 »

Can we at least get a timeline of when this fixed version will be out on the Play Store?
Hitsville

Post by Hitsville »

bensmith3255 wrote: 15 Sep 2019, 20:23 Can we at least get a timeline of when this fixed version will be out on the Play Store?
Hey its only been 6 weeks. Whats the hurry?
Seriously though I really have no idea how these guys can expect us to take them seriously anymore.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

It has been fixed on beta/release candidate on Play store... one way to get a quick fix is to signup there other is to wait for release once it’s cleared and released by Play store.

login has been broken due to the changes in how Trakt handles the login and no one has been informed about it, once we found out about it it was fixed in a few days... it’s unfortunate that Google play store was delayed due to Nvidia FW issues

Now, Having attitude is not going to get you anywhere even if you are a paying customer... just saying... trying to get cheeky will have a negative effect and might even result in you being moved into a group with a special name ... “banned users”. See it’s not difficult, right?
biskyt

Post by biskyt »

Confirming trakt working again in 3.9-2 from play store.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Thanks for the confirmation
sahara

Post by sahara »

Just bought the application on iPad. Same issue here....
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

sahara wrote: 26 Sep 2019, 21:25 Just bought the application on iPad. Same issue here....
iOS app has been stuck in Apple review, you have 3.9.0 and latest 3.9.2 has the fix .... as soon Apple finishes review it will be released.
not_me

Post by not_me »

Hi there,

Attempting to evaluate the lite version of the app but I’ve run into this as well. System info > Summary shows it’s version 3.8-1 compiled April 20, 2019. Will this fix be coming to the lite version too? Trakt is my primary use case so I don’t want to purchase until I’ve been able to test Trakt integration at minimum.