1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.9.0 for Google Play

Old TestFlight threads
Audiomixer

Re: Testing MrMC 3.9.0 for Google Play

Post by Audiomixer »

So far the big thing with the 2019 shield is the color space switch which appears to be broken. With 4kuhd content, doesn’t matter what position the switch is in, my TV shows bt.2020 and color is the same and picture is excellent. If watching 1080p with the switch on, the picture is overly colored with an orangish hue and the c8 shows bt.2020. If the switch is off, the picture is normal yet the c8 shows bt.2020. As long as I leave it off, all content is normal color. Color switching appears to be working as such, although the switch isn’t working right and the tv always shows bt.2020.
The tv is set to 422, bt.2020, 12 bit, hdr and dolby vision ready.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

Audiomixer wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 01:25 So far the big thing with the 2019 shield is the color space switch which appears to be broken. With 4kuhd content, doesn’t matter what position the switch is in, my TV shows bt.2020 and color is the same and picture is excellent. If watching 1080p with the switch on, the picture is overly colored with an orangish hue and the c8 shows bt.2020. If the switch is off, the picture is normal yet the c8 shows bt.2020. As long as I leave it off, all content is normal color. Color switching appears to be working as such, although the switch isn’t working right and the tv always shows bt.2020.
The tv is set to 422, bt.2020, 12 bit, hdr and dolby vision ready.
Yep, it's broken for me too. Glad I'm not the only one. I'm sure they'll get it fixed like they did for the older models.
Audiomixer

Post by Audiomixer »

Just started a thread on GeForce forum on this.
On edit: Staff responded that it is a known issue and a fix is in the works.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

just got an update for MrMC. what are the changes?
Fehritale

Post by Fehritale »

Fixed scraping
lorhan

Post by lorhan »

The library loading is very slow on my Andoid Sony AF9 TV. Please fix it.
hieyemtim

Post by hieyemtim »

Just wanted to say thanks for working so hard on this for us and continuing to squash bugs. It’s great code you folks should be proud. Of course I gave you an all star review on google play. We should all give them great reviews so they’re able to continue writing this awesome code for all of us
lorhan

Post by lorhan »

Seems the library slow loading is fixed. Thanks.
hieyemtim

Post by hieyemtim »

I’ve been having issues with content “flickering” or looking like the frame rate is really off. It’s unwatchable on 1080p content but sometimes with uhd files it happens also. With uhd files a simple pause / resume (play) usually fixes it but for 1080p content I have to go back to SPMC which works perfectly. I think it has to do with the fact that I have to have the shield system set to 24fps and MRMC because our projector will only do HDR at 24fps. I have advanced timing enabled but when it’s disabled it still behaves the same. I really think it’s because I have the system set to 24fps. Could you take a look into this? Maybe your magic coding skills can figure it out. It’s been happening a long time so it isn’t anything new. Just would like to keep using MRMC and not always switch back to SPMC for 1080p content and have to pause/play when it happens on 4K content. Thanks again for all your hard work!
hieyemtim

Post by hieyemtim »

So I turned off match content frame rate and that works most of the time with the occasional frame stuttering. But a simple pause/play seems to correct it. So now it’s only a minor annoyance. Thanks again for all your hard work and Happy New Year!