1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Nvidia Shield and 'AV Connectivity' drive

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
ianvajra

Nvidia Shield and 'AV Connectivity' drive

Post by ianvajra » 19 May 2019, 17:55

I have an external DVD drive (Asus SDRW-08U7M-U), which has AV connectivity. This rara avis enables it to be used for DVD-playback via MrMC.

No probs with DVDs and their menus -- BUT, I cannot get CDs to be seen. I have played around with Settings a bit, and tried the drive both IN and OUT of 'AV connectivity' mode. But the 'Audio CD insert action' CD setting in the Discs Menu remains unavailable /greyed out.

It's a rare one this - but would be nice to play CDs as well as DVDs thru' the Shield.

Any advice?

davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Nvidia Shield and 'AV Connectivity' drive

Post by davilla » 19 May 2019, 18:30

ianvajra wrote:
19 May 2019, 17:55
I have an external DVD drive (Asus SDRW-08U7M-U), which has AV connectivity. This rara avis enables it to be used for DVD-playback via MrMC.

No probs with DVDs and their menus -- BUT, I cannot get CDs to be seen. I have played around with Settings a bit, and tried the drive both IN and OUT of 'AV connectivity' mode. But the 'Audio CD insert action' CD setting in the Discs Menu remains unavailable /greyed out.

It's a rare one this - but would be nice to play CDs as well as DVDs thru' the Shield.

Any advice?
'Audio CD insert action' is grayed because uses system resources that are not available under android.
It should auto mount as a source and played from that source.