1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Video stops and starts using FireTV 1

FireTV Video playback support subforum
GPinzone

Video stops and starts using FireTV 1

Post by GPinzone »

I have a FireTV 1 trying to stream from a DS716plusii using NFS. I keep getting video playback problems that I can't repeat consistently. I created a debug log here:

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AjlFvM-kUCwhgP9Olqj9-ip9_-44_g

The first video played without any drops. The second one started having issues. I paused the video and captured the log at that point.
GPinzone

Re: Video stops and starts using FireTV 1

Post by GPinzone »

I noticed the buffer isn't being filled. It says "forward: 0B 100%" Where the 100% fluctuates. It's 150MB on my other Fire TV. I created a connection via UPNP and it uses a 150MB buffer.
chrisc2r

Re: Video stops and starts using FireTV 1

Post by chrisc2r »

Hello,

I'm getting exactly the same symptoms on my Firestick - The first video to play is typically fine and buffers normally and playback is normal.

Then, a subsequent one does not: C(a/v: (between about -0.05 and +0.05), edt:-, ad:0.000, forward: 0 B 100% 0 sec)
and playback stutters occasionally while watching.

The firestick is hard wired to a Western Digital NAS over gigabit LAN, and the videos are standard definition mkv rips from my own DVDs using h264 at about 1GB per hour.

I've uploaded IWHKO.log

The first and second movies I played correctly filled the log file, while the third I played did not

Any help would be gratefully received
thanks
Chris