1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Posters and thumbs

Any Opacity skin issues go here
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Posters and thumbs

Post by amet »

You are not bothering me, I would love to know why it works for everyone but not for you... but I guess we will never know.

Don’t feel scammed, just tell Apple that you want your money back and you will receive it in a few days.

Good luck!
SΛSϾHΛ

Post by SΛSϾHΛ »

I somehow do not understand what the problem is.
Just because "his" posters are not displayed as he would like it, is the app now bad ??? 🤔

So if I want to have another poster displayed, I'll pick that one right for me and it's good.
SET-TOP-BOX: Apple TV HD
FW: tvOS 13
Front-End: MrMC 3.9.1
SET-TOP-BOX: Apple TV 4K
FW: tvOS 13
Front-End: MrMC 3.9.1
NAS: QNAP TS-231P
Back-End: TVHeadend/PLEX
TUNER: XORO SAT>IP Server 8100
SATELLITE DISH: SELFSAT H22DQ+
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

🤷‍♂️
eazytv

Post by eazytv »

Looks like MrMC passed the threshold for the critical mass. More and more users joining, however, it is nowhere possible to satisfy everyone.

And this is OK. Different solutions for different requirements and likes. Thank god that the App Stores allow for refunds. By doing so you can get rid of such users ranting across the forum/s - and good for the users to move along and find other solutions which meet their needs more. Ridiculous claiming to be scammed.

So simply put: Nothing anybody needs to worry about, neither on the one nor on the other side.
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

amet wrote: 07 Mar 2019, 12:08 I don’t think( would have to look into code) that we support “predator-poster.jpg” format.
MrMC supports that. In the past, I have added some SMB shares of my strm libraries, managed by Emby, where content type in MrMC was set to use local metadata. The structure was like this and the posters showed automatically.

In NFO there were no references to images present, so MrMC picked them up automatically.
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Apple TV 4K 64GB tvOS 14.0 - MrMC 3.9.8 - Win10 Pro x64 1909 build 19041.488
DVBLink Server 6.0.0 build14499 - TVMosaic Server build 17679 - Emby Server build 4.4.3.0