1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

How to migrate from Kodi/SPMC 14 to current MrMC

Please, only How to's in here. No questions or support, use appropriate subsection for that
msyeed

How to migrate from Kodi/SPMC 14 to current MrMC

Post by msyeed »

I've done a bunch of searching and only gotten more confused. Here's my situation:

I've been using Kodi/SPMC 14 on an OUYA for years. Big-ish library, lots of custom data that didn't easily scrape. I've been using the backup extension to occasionally export backups as single files.

I've copied the entire contents of that media drive (which also hosted the Kodi library and backup files) to a volume being shared from a Time Capsule, accessible via SMB. I've got the media working, but it doesn't seem to recognize my library.

How can I get my existing library information into MrMC on an Apple TV 4? I'd prefer not to have to rescrape and recustomize everything.