1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Can I add Weather to this Skin

Any Black Glass Nova skin issues
thomfam

Can I add Weather to this Skin

Post by thomfam »

How do I add Weather to this skin?
I must have clicked on something in the settings as when I now open MrMC and go to this skin Weather opens up but without any info.

If weather isn't available, how can I turn this feature off and then go back to the list I had previously?
thomfam

Re: Can I add Weather to this Skin

Post by thomfam »

Managed to fix the MrMC Startup Screen. In the settings there is an option to choose your startup screen. I selected Home and now things are back to normal.

I still don't know if Weather is available for this skin. I haven't been able to find any info on 'extensions' for MrMC anywhere on the internet! Google search hasn't given me any joy at all.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

There is no extensions for MrMC, only the helper extensions that we pre-package.

Weather is not available
thomfam

Post by thomfam »

Thanks Amet, that is what I thought. I haven't messed around with MrMC for a while so that is what I remembered was the case. I thought maybe there had been some developments in the addon area.

Much appreciate the reply.