1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Double language problem

Any issues that are FireTV specific
geggiolo

Double language problem

Post by geggiolo »

Hi I installed it on my fistestick tv mrmc and I configured it with my emby server,
the problem is that in the files with double audio language it always reads English only; I tried to change the settings in Italian but nothing to do with English despite being the second track and not the first.
Do you have any advice to solve the problem?
Thanks Jeffy
BigTulsa

Re: Double language problem

Post by BigTulsa »

It most cases, especially in MKV files, the container itself has a flag to set the default language. Sometimes the flag is not active, in those cases it usually will set the language as the one being used on the system playing it or the application playing it has a setting to select a specific language to use.

You can change the default language for each file if needed by using a tool called MKVToolnix (it's command line..however there is a GUI for it as well).
geggiolo

Re: Double language problem

Post by geggiolo »

The problem is not the file because both in the emby application and in kodi the language is correct, only in mrmc read the wrong one