1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by amet »

LePousson wrote: 31 Aug 2018, 11:38 @amet : can you help me with my request ??

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
its a request and as such should go into request subforum and not in non related TestFlight thread.

we use this thread to deal with bugs and issues that might be found by testers.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

timstephens24 wrote: 31 Aug 2018, 11:38
amet wrote: 31 Aug 2018, 09:34 anyone on tvOS that can do a quick test please, just to be sure that we are transitioning ok from 3.6.2 -> 3.7.0

remove MrMC(this will wipe out all your settings) and install fresh 3.6.2 ... setup as you have before, Plex, Emby or MySQL ... now, update to TestFlight 3.7.0 ....

It should transition to Ariana skin, keep your Library (plex/Emby) settings, what I am interested in is that it selects a server and displays a library items and that it looks ok, that home shelf is there and all looks as it should :)

I know it might be a lot to ask to remove all the settings, so no pressure :)
I deleted everything and then redid all my settings, including Plex, Emby, MySQL and Trakt. I loaded up 3.7.0 and it came up in Ariana without a prompt about switching skins or anything and it selected MySQL. I switched it over to Plex and everything showed up fine there (only thing missing was my user icon, so I had to click my Plex Home user to get it to show up in the top left corner). I switched it to Emby and it looked good. I tried to play something from Plex and it played fine. All in all a smooth transition.
great, thanks for the test .. much appreciated
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

amet wrote: 31 Aug 2018, 13:39
I did just notice on the Apple TV home screen in the Top Row the posters for the movies show up fine, but I scrolled over to the right and all the TV Show posters were wrong. In the app the posters show up correctly.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

timstephens24 wrote: 31 Aug 2018, 14:41
I did just notice on the Apple TV home screen in the Top Row the posters for the movies show up fine, but I scrolled over to the right and all the TV Show posters were wrong. In the app the posters show up correctly.
what are you seeing and what do you expect to see?

note that TopShelf has recently added movies and episodes and In Progress movies and episodes... on deck that Ariana skin has is not included in that
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

Yep, this is what I reported a couple days ago. Thanks for confirming.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

amet wrote: 31 Aug 2018, 15:10
what are you seeing and what do you expect to see?

note that TopShelf has recently added movies and episodes and In Progress movies and episodes... on deck that Ariana skin has is not included in that
What I'm expecting to see:
The poster for the item. For example, for an episode that was recently added for 'Better Call Saul' I would expect to see the season or show poster for 'Better Call Saul'.

What I'm seeing now:
Everything has the poster for the show 'Snowfall' and not for their own show.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

I can’t reproduce it here on plex or mrmc (MySQL) library... what are you using?

Snap a photo of both please and mail it to support if you don’t mind
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Using Plex, I removed the MySQL a little earlier but I'll add it back. I'll get you a picture in a few, hooking up my new Denon AVRX6500H for 7.1.4.
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

amet wrote: 31 Aug 2018, 17:46 I can’t reproduce it here on plex or mrmc (MySQL) library... what are you using?

Snap a photo of both please and mail it to support if you don’t mind
I just sent you a video that shows the problem...to support @ ....
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

got it, fixed ... thanks!