1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Remote server cannot be connected

Any issues that are tvOS specific
Gavinmnt

Re: Remote server cannot be connected

Post by Gavinmnt »

Hey there, guys. I've faced a similar issue recently. Maybe changing my IP could help me fix that problem?
sheikhmaisa

Re: Remote server cannot be connected

Post by sheikhmaisa »

Hey there! Sorry to hear about your remote server connection issue. Changing the IP might help, but have you tried checking your router settings? You might need to configure some port forwarding or enable remote access. In any case, you might find it helpful to log in to your router and see if anything there needs to be adjusted. To do that, you can try 192.168.188.1 login - it's a common default address for routers. So, if you still have trouble, let us know, and we'll try to help out. Oh, and if you want more info about that IP, check out this link: https://routeripnet.com/ip/192-168-188-1/. Hope this helps, mate.