1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

User guide or instructions?

Please, only How to's in here. No questions or support, use appropriate subsection for that
DaveWillow

User guide or instructions?

Post by DaveWillow »

Hi, I was hoping that someone could point me to a user manual for mrmc, I'm using on my Android FireTV. The app is excellent but I can't see to find any manuals or instructions anywhere.

Many thanks. :D
eazytv

Re: User guide or instructions?

Post by eazytv »

DaveWillow

Post by DaveWillow »

Thank you for this. It'll be useful to me. I was hoping that there would be a PDF download with full instructions, for example, can I change information of a movie that I'm reading in the description before playing it?
eazytv

Post by eazytv »

Usually, the information shown in the preview of a file are the information retrieved while scraping (for example from themoviedb.org). If you want your inividual information on the file/movie/episode, you need to make yourself used to utilizing/modifying local *.nfo files.

It is not necassary to find such information here at MrMC, within the Wiki. You can retrieve such information on handling individual descriptions from the Kodi forums - I assume. I definitely know it is possible, however, I never felt like doing so. So no personal experience on my side.
DaveWillow

Post by DaveWillow »

Many thanks.