1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Artwork goes blank after minimizing mrmc

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
ajmxco

Artwork goes blank after minimizing mrmc

Post by ajmxco »

Thanks for the great app it rocks!

When minimizing mrmc with the back button on my Shield Pro remote and going back, all of the artwork for the movies and tv content is blank, it's replaced with a black image (nothing). In order to get the artwork back I have to quit mrmc completely and go back in. This problem doesn't occur when I press the remotes home button instead of minimizing.

I didn't have this problem with Shield TV tube (not the Pro) but after upgrading to the pro this started happening.

The movie and tv content is smb mounted by the shield to my home server.

I sent a support email w/ debug log info a week ago and haven't heard back and am trying to get help with this issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
gacama

Re: Artwork goes blank after minimizing mrmc

Post by gacama »

I have same issue in a 2015 shield
mazmaker

Post by mazmaker »

same issue on an nvidia shield tv (tube)
drgogu

Post by drgogu »

Same issue here on the paid version of MrMC. Nvidia Shield Pro, latest one. I'm using a local library. All posters are saved to the internal drive.
Minimizing the app or even stopping playback at times makes the artwork (posters etc) disappear. Quitting and restarting fixes it but only for a short time until I minimize again.

Makes the app almost unusable when that happens.

Developers.. please help! :roll:

@amet
drgogu

Post by drgogu »

Anybody?
Developers?
ooser1

Post by ooser1 »

Eh looks like amet became missing since august.... worried.
Waltman

Post by Waltman »

ooser1 wrote: 24 Oct 2021, 04:57 Eh looks like amet became missing since august.... worried.
I agree, it’s awfully quit here. First Davilla disappeared and now amet has gone silent too.
SETTOP-BOX :Apple TV 4K
Skin: Ariana
Database: MySQL
NAS: Synolgy DS1513+
Receiver: Maranz 1403 with B&W 3.1 speakers
TV: LG55OLEDC8
drgogu

Post by drgogu »

I found a solution to this.

You will need to switch the skin to Amber. Then go to Settings, the fifth option from the top is Home Shelf. Go there and disable home shelf (first option). This will totally hide the movie posters from the home menu where the issue occured. You can access everything normally in the movies or TV show sections etc. An extra click to get to "in progress" or "recently added" (by clicking left on the movies/tv shows), but you avoid that annoying poster disappearing issue.

Cheers 8-)