1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Please Bring Back Confluence

Any skin specific issues
Username

Please Bring Back Confluence

Post by Username »

My kids are young and can't navigate these other skins. Why remove a classic? You can still keep all the other skins but give us old fogies a bone. It's not even a new feature. It's an old one that has been there for years.

People pay for this app, it's not right to just blow them off. If the app description said "No Confluence" believe me, I never would have bought the app in the first place.

I know it can be done. To not do it would be a slap in your customers' face.

Please bring back the Confluence skin!
swimboy

Re: Please Bring Back Confluence

Post by swimboy »

I wholeheartedly agree! Nobody else in the family will use MrMC because it doesn't work the same way as the "old" system. I really want to switch over to AppleTV completely, and this is one of the last sticking points in my household.
Pulver

Post by Pulver »

Agree.

I even went as far as to jailbreak my AppleTV 4K to be able to run Kodi with confluence when MrMC removed it.
jimmac777

Post by jimmac777 »

This never happened and zero response from MrMC. Sure makes one wonder.

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

Pulver

Post by Pulver »

Yes, especially since confluence is working just fine in Kodi 19.1 on AppleTV, FireTV and Chromecast with GoogleTV.