Simple Client IPTV PVR

Any issues that relate to Addons
cangeoboy

Simple Client IPTV PVR

Post by cangeoboy »

Having an issue with using remote URL's for both my M3U file and my epg xmltv file. If I download both files to my network drive and select use local files, the PVR works fine. However if I try and use the exact same files from the remote URL server, channels won't load. This is an issue as I don't want to have to download my xmltv epg file manually every 5 days to use the PVR function. Any thoughts or suggestions why this might be occurring? Using MrMC on an apple tv 4K.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Simple Client IPTV PVR

Post by amet »

Not sure without debuglog, how are you entering the url in the addon?
cangeoboy

Post by cangeoboy »

I used my iphone to input the url's onto my apple tv. I've uploaded the debuglog. File LA5AZ.log. I changed from local to remote sources for the m3u and xml files and nothing will load now. Hopefully the debuglog shows something.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

I know it’s usually a long url, but try to input it using Apple TV remote and see if that helps
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Code: Select all

17:52:09.099 T:6168997888   ERROR: AddOnLog: PVR IPTV Simple Client: Unable to load EPG file [b]'Https://******/17a7e-21gyhj.xml.gz'[/b]:  file is missing or empty. 
That file is unreachable for me as well, are you sure that url is correct?
cangeoboy

Post by cangeoboy »

I did try typing the URLs using the apple remote and no luck either. Have no problem pasting either the URL's into my browser on a computer and accessing them. Been using both these m3u and xmltv URLs for a while now with other programs/apps without issue.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Https://******/17a7e-21gyhj.xml.gz url doesn’t open on my side, is that the full url that you entered? thats the only thing that shows up in the log