1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Subtitels Forced Only

Any issues relating to subtitle search and download function
Ekomax

Subtitels Forced Only

Post by Ekomax »

Hi, i'm using this great app from the start and i like it really. Used Plex and Infuse, DS Video on my ATV4 with my Ds216play but MrMc ist the best for me.

My problem is that i dont know how to activate forced only subtitles. For example i watch the movie "The Mummy" and download the subtitle via opensubtitles.org. This works fine. But if i avtivate subtitels during watching over the menu then i have subtitels all the time not just "forced only" .

Can someone help?

Best regards and keep up the goog work.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Subtitels Forced Only

Post by amet »

Hi,

it really is a matter of finding a correct subtitles to download, some will have a "forced" flag to it.

we don't get to search for forced only, we get a list of all :)

Forced flag that is used in settings is for embedded forced subtitles, external subs are all treated the same... as normal subs.

I know it doesn't help you much but those are the limitations of subtitle providers.
Ekomax

Post by Ekomax »

thank you very much. keep up the good work.
XX_Keo_XX

Post by XX_Keo_XX »

I know my movie has embedded subtitles in it. It plays fine in Plex, but MrMC is either all on or off. I tried to find a forced subtitle for my movie, but it had type-o's in it and they are driving me nuts! Any way to use the subtitles embedded within my movie?

Can someone help me understand why Plex plays them fine but MrMC requires an external file?