1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Sign into emby server on android MRMC lite app not working. PIN takes then flickers

Support for the native Emby Client on any platform
Sircoop72

Sign into emby server on android MRMC lite app not working. PIN takes then flickers

Post by Sircoop72 »

I am looking for help with something that should be fairly simple.

MRMC lite app (version 3.9-6) on my TV OS Sony XBR 900F and emby server on my desktop hardwired via router to TV

FYI...When I am in MRMC lite and I Sign into my PLEX server on my desktop and enter the pin everything is fine however I am unable to play my HVEC 10 movies as they still shutter which is a problem with Plex from what I understand

My issue is when I try to sign in with my Emby server after I enter the pin on my desktop or mobile device it says pin is good thank you. Then on the Sony TV the screen flickers for a split second and just counts up to 100% and then errors out. Does anyone else have this problem or know where a setting could be wrong or need to be updated on the Emby server on the desktop?

This is so simple and the plex pin worked so I am at a loss??

I heard that with my Sony XBR 900F plus MRMC lite and an Emby media server my 4K HVEC 10 movies will play as they should and not shutter or get transcoded down to H264 Like they do when they are played on PLEX

Thanks in advance!