1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Watched status for TV shows won't pull

Any issues relating to https://trakt.tv service
fireaza

Watched status for TV shows won't pull

Post by fireaza »

I've encountered a bit of an issue getting MRMC to pull the watched status from trakt, but only for TV shows (movies seem to be both pushing and pulling fine).

I changed routers recently, which meant MRMC had a fit, trying to find files that were no longer at the normal address. I tried letting it resolve the issue itself, as well as removing the files from the library and cleaning library, but it was no good. Whatever it was trying to do was making MRMC laggy and freeze. I then read the quickest solution is to delete the database and start over.

This did the trick, MRMC was responsive again, no more freezing! I had to re-create my library of course, and everything seemed to go fine. Except when I can to pull my watched status from trakt, only my movies got updated, my TV shows are still sitting at everything unwatched.

I've made a log where I try to pull my watched status. It's "DSGSB.log"
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Watched status for TV shows won't pull

Post by amet »

difficult to say, I dont see anything wrong with the pull from Trakt, all the information is there..

only reason it would not trigger it is if the Tv Show database is not setup, or it doesn't find any matching shows/episodes.

can you please enable component specific logging and specify database logging ... that would show us what database calls are returning. try the sync again and upload the new debuglog
fireaza

Post by fireaza »

OK, I've enabled verbose database logging (component specific logging was already enabled) and tried another pull. Log is "6G5Q3"
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

it shows that you have some items set to watched already in database.. so it must have pulled some info, it shows 0 items unwatched and that means that full show is watched... do some items show as watched?

Code: Select all

21:53:13.067 T:6167687168   DEBUG: RunQuery took 6 ms for 0 items query: select * from episode_view  WHERE idShow=301 AND playCount IS NULL OR playCount < 1
for others, it shows that those items are unwatched but its not finding any matches from trakt to your database

Code: Select all

21:53:13.071 T:6167687168   DEBUG: RunQuery took 4 ms for 152 items query: select * from episode_view  WHERE idShow=305 AND playCount IS NULL OR playCount < 1
fireaza

Post by fireaza »

Not that I can see. For example, I've watched a lot of episodes of Adventure Time, and despite showing the last episode I watched on the Trakt site, on MRMC, it shows all episodes as unwatched.
fireaza

Post by fireaza »

OK, I've noticed that a few series are correctly showing up as finished or they're showing the correct un-watched episodes. That doesn't explain why there's still some series that aren't correctly pulling from TRAKT, despite the watch information being there.