1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Naming Artwork

Please, only How to's in here. No questions or support, use appropriate subsection for that
chrisc2r

Naming Artwork

Post by chrisc2r »

In the Opacity skin, images named as follows within your Folders containing films will override art from the remote server

poster.jpg - the film poster
fanart.jpg - the background artwork
movieset-poster.jpg - a poster for the film collection > this should be the same for every film in the collection; I assume the application sets it from the last film scanned.
movieset-fanart.jpg -the background artwork for the collection

For TV series
poster.jpg - the programme poster
fanart.jpg - the background artwork
season01-poster.jpg - poster for the first series
season02-poster.jpg - poster for the second series
...etc...
season-all-poster.jpg - poster for the "all" series
season-specials-poster.jpg - poster for the "specials" series
<video filename>-thumb.jpg - a thumbnail image for an individual episode

Notes:
[*]png file also work
[*]if your file has extension .jpeg you need to rename as jpg
[*]the above assumes a one directory per film or TV show - different rules probably apply if you've copied entire DVDs or Bluray discs
[*]to pick up artwork on existing films/programmes you need to go to the information screen and do a rescan of the film/porogramme - just refreshing content won't work. Alternatively you can go into the select artwork screen and navigate to the image manually.

I don't seem to have wiki access to add this information there myself, but it might be helpful to have a page on naming conventions needed there, if someone else has access to add it?
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Naming Artwork

Post by amet »

Thanks I’ll add it, we disabled wiki access to avoid spam :)

EDIT: thanks again! https://wiki.mrmc.tv/index.php/Naming_Artwork_files