1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

few issues I noticed

Support for the native Emby Client on any platform
ooser1

few issues I noticed

Post by ooser1 »

i am currently running the latest mrmc on Sony Android TV (Oreo) AND Firestick 4k. The video playback is pretty much flawless except some subtitles not honoring the colors I set (Kodi properly uses the color I set).

The problem is with Emby Server 4.X.

1. IMDB/TMDB/RT ratings are not visible. Only the year, genres, and the resolution are displayed. If I link MrMC to a jellyfin server which is based on Emby 3.5.X, the ratings are properly retrieved. Also, MrMC retrieves ratings from my Plex server fine. Can you take a look at this and fix please?

2. My Emby server currently has multiple libraries. 2 Movie libraries and 3 TV libaries. The way MrMC displays them in home is problematic because instead of showing them in chronological order it displays the latest in first movie library and the adds latest in the second movie library, for example under one Latest Movies category.

Here is an example. Let's say movies 1-3 were added on April 21 in movie library 1. movies 4-5 were added on April 20 in movie library 2, and then movie 6 was added on April 18 in library 1.

Instead of showing movies 1-5 in the latest movies section of home, MrMC displays movies 1, 2, 3, 6, 4, 5.

Can we fix this - this is counter intuitive as they are not in the correct order?

Better yet, if MrMC could show separate libraries in home, that would be even better, similar to how other clients work.

That is
  • Latest in Movie Library 1

Latest in Movie Library 2

Latest in TV Library 1 and so on.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: few issues I noticed

Post by amet »

hi,

which skin are you using?

1. I'll have a look at that, must be some change in Emby server.. they dont let anyone know when they break compatibility :(

2. showing the separate items per Library section woudl require a major rework in the way we display items on home. Its on the to-do list but no ETA now. I'll have a look why we are not showing the items sorted by date
ooser1

Post by ooser1 »

amet wrote: 21 Apr 2020, 18:34 hi,

which skin are you using?

1. I'll have a look at that, must be some change in Emby server.. they dont let anyone know when they break compatibility :(

2. showing the separate items per Library section woudl require a major rework in the way we display items on home. Its on the to-do list but no ETA now. I'll have a look why we are not showing the items sorted by date
1. the default Ariana skin in Dark mode :) Thank you for taking a look at it.

2. no problem with separating out the libraries, not urgent at all! just to be clear, the items are sorted by date but it shows the first library's latest movies first and then second library's latest movies and then third library's latest movies are listed even when some of the second or third library's movies were added AFTER the first library's movies. hope I am clear about this.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Yes, I get what you mean... I think we sort them before we add them together... I’ll have a look
ooser1

Post by ooser1 »

appreciate it, thank you.