1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Accessing Favorites or Collections

Support for the native Emby Client on any platform
gnollo

Accessing Favorites or Collections

Post by gnollo »

is it now possible on the latest version to access Collections or Favorites that were created on Emby for a specific login?
It doesn't seem to work for me still. I am on the latest version of both Emby server and MMC, on both AppleTV 4K and FireTV HD.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Accessing Favorites or Collections

Post by amet »

Collections work if you disable “flatten the hierarchy “

On Ariana, Entering the movies will present the list where you can choose the Collections

On opacity it can be accessed from the hidden side menu on home
gnollo

Post by gnollo »

Yes! It works. I'll create a collection called favorites so I can also access my favorites.
Fabulous, thanks.
Is there a way to link the watched status and progress as well, other than using trakt?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Emby maintains watched/progress status
Ivan_Toniolli

Post by Ivan_Toniolli »

amet wrote:Emby maintains watched/progress status
If I log in with the same username via mrmc and I play a file, and then I stop and login with MrMC on different fire stick in the house, should it remember where I stopped watching? I don't believe it does, will test again tonight

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Montoya

Post by Montoya »

amet wrote: 02 Jan 2020, 15:58 Collections work if you disable “flatten the hierarchy “

On Ariana, Entering the movies will present the list where you can choose the Collections

On opacity it can be accessed from the hidden side menu on home
Any chance to get the Collections artwork from Emby in MrMC ?

Now only place holders are shown when a user is in, for example, Wall View, with the overview of all Collections available.
Apple TV 4K 64GB tvOS 14.0 - MrMC 3.9.8 - Win10 Pro x64 1909 build 19041.488
DVBLink Server 6.0.0 build14499 - TVMosaic Server build 17679 - Emby Server build 4.4.3.0
Ivan_Toniolli

Post by Ivan_Toniolli »

Ivan_Toniolli wrote:
amet wrote:Emby maintains watched/progress status
If I log in with the same username via mrmc and I play a file, and then I stop and login with MrMC on different fire stick in the house, should it remember where I stopped watching? I don't believe it does, will test again tonight

I played a movie from the "Recent Movies" section, and I was able to pick up where I left it from another device.
The movie was not showing though under the "In Progress Movies" on either devices. Only movies that I played using Emby as a client appear there. I'm guessing that's not supposed to happen.

Ivan_Toniolli

Post by Ivan_Toniolli »

Also if i play on MrMC a movie to the end, Emby will not show a watched tick for it.