1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Plex nodes show incorrect items

Any Opacity skin issues go here
whinette

Plex nodes show incorrect items

Post by whinette »

Hello,

I wonder if there are still works done on this skin, but if it is:
The node of my plex servers are correctly filled, but they show incorrect content:
  • film type show all films
  • tv show type show all tv
But if I go left to get recently added / ongoing, then it is filtered correctly.

Another skin (Ariana) do it correctly, so I think it is possible.

Anyhow, I still go back to this skin after a while, it is simply the best mrmc offers.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Plex nodes show incorrect items

Post by amet »

Hi,

I dont follow :(
whinette wrote: 07 Jul 2019, 18:00
The node of my plex servers are correctly filled, but they show incorrect content:
  • film type show all films
  • tv show type show all tv
films show films, tv shows show tv shows?

whinette wrote: 07 Jul 2019, 18:00 But if I go left to get recently added / ongoing, then it is filtered correctly.
if you have selected "Tvshows" and go into left hidden menu, hit Recently Added and it should show recently added episodes.

... seems ok here

amet
whinette

Post by whinette »

Sorry, I will try to be more clear with my actual case:
I have many librairies, at least two of each plex type:

In Plex:
  • TV Show type
    • TV Show
    • Docu
    • Anime
  • Film type
    • Films
    • Animation
    • Court métrages
All these nodes are listed by the skin, but on the right (were the poster are) everything is mixed:
For all the "TV Show type" nodes, the posters for "recently added" and "in progress" display a mix of all the relevant plex libraries (or to be more clear, i have posters from docu + anime + tv show on all nodes that are from "tv show type". The posters are the same for all 3 nodes). Same for the "Film type" nodes.
But if I press left from this menu and select "recently added' or "in progress", then it is not mixed and only the item from the correct plex library are displayed.

tl;dr the menus from left action are correct, but the posters (that should feed from these) are incorrect (aggregate of tv plex library or film plex library)

Is it more comprehensible? :)
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Yes, I see what you mean...

Posters for recently added and more n progress are sent to us by plex server. If you open plex webui you will see that they are laid out in the same way.
whinette

Post by whinette »

I see ... got it.
Indeed, what is displayed are the items "Recently Added TV" and "Recently Added Movies" that aggregates everything.

I was confused as Aviana do it better (imho), with library/node filtering (what is accessible from left action in Opacity basically).
I am not sure what would be the impact on the skin though and how are it would be to use that. I could look into it (I am a python dev myself) if it is possible somehow.

Thanks for your time amet. :)
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Items shown on opacity and Ariana are exactly the same, Amber might have different as it aggregates it from all plex servers
whinette

Post by whinette »

I've checked back and you're correct, this is my bad.