1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Ariana problem (?) and suggestion

Any Ariana skin issues go here
azriel84

Ariana problem (?) and suggestion

Post by azriel84 »

I used Infuse for a long time but I decided to return to MrMC for the awesomeness of dark mode in Ariana (my OLED would like to thank you so much guys). So, it's nice, it's clean and organised, has the right amount of buttons and "recently added" movies and shows for my taste. A problem and a suggestion though.

Problem: Clean install, clean library scan. Although video info are portrayed correctly for example HEVC/4K or AVC/1080, there's a problem with sound info. I get a simple 8 or 6 but when I refresh each movie individually the correct info pops up like ATMOS/8 or AC3/6. Moreover, for some TV shows, TV Show Information shows completely wrong info until I refresh it manually in order to provide me with the correct info. I dunno what might be wrong, I have MrMC read only local .nfo files generated via MediaElch.

Suggestion: Is there a way to portray the sound info more, how to put it, more elegantly? For example not ATMOS/8 but Dolby Atmos or Dolby Atmos/8 if you feel to show the channel number too. Not DTSHD_MA but DTS HD Master Audio/8. Full titles, full info, no underscores. It would be so nice to get a clean movie detail like HEVC/4K Dolby Atmos/8

Anyhow, thanks and keep up the good work!
solamnic

Re: Ariana problem (?) and suggestion

Post by solamnic »

+1
hieyemtim

Re: Ariana problem (?) and suggestion

Post by hieyemtim »

Thank you for all of your amazing work! We would really love an option to disable the large white circle on the movie post art that shows the movie is unwatched. I know I could go through each and every title in my Library and tick watched but that would take forever. Maybe a “mark all as watched”? Or an option to take away those large circles covering the poster art? It just takes a huge chunk out of the beautiful art. Other than that I think your skin is outstanding. Thank you again!