1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Hue service Topic is solved

Any issues you might have with Plex, Emby, MySQL, Trakt.tv or Subtitle search services
sahara

Hue service

Post by sahara »

On ATV4K, the am Bolivar function has a delay of some seconds at color change. Transition time is set at 0.5 seconds, what should I do?

Thank you
sahara

Re: Hue service

Post by sahara »

Anybody?
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

Are you using the "Entertainment" Hue functionality ?
If you only use the Color mode, lag is expected, although it shouln't be of *several* second, rather 500-1000 milliseconds
sahara

Post by sahara »

Yes, sorry for the stupid autocorrect. Hue client is set to ambilight mode and there are several seconds of delay (1-2) between transtition even though transition time is set to 0.5. Should I set it to 0? Or what exactly does that setting do? What else could I check?

Thanks you
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

"Transition" only pertains to dimming.
Could you make sure the devices used in the Entertainment group are not also set in the individual settings, please.
If they are, just set them to "None" to be ignored.
sahara

Post by sahara »

Yup, that was it. Thank you!