1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MrMC won't scan library on startup

Any issues that are FireTV specific
Prizm4

MrMC won't scan library on startup

Post by Prizm4 »

I'm using a Fire TV Cube with MrMC 3.8-1 installed.

I've quit and restarted the app a number of times and it won't re-scan the library. Videos play fine, and if I manually browse to the source drive in "Media Sources", I can see the folder and files that have not been scanned. All files are on a USB stick plugged into my router.

I've looked through the Settings and I cannot find anything to do with scanning the library. I cannot find the "clean library" option either. I'm using the default Ariana skin.

thanks
Prizm4

Re: MrMC won't scan library on startup

Post by Prizm4 »

No one else is wondering why the Ariana skin (or any other skin, it seems) does not automatically scan for new media on startup? Am I missing something?

I am still having this problem. I have to manually scan the library every time I add a movie/show. Additionally, there's no "clean library" option in Ariana, so my deleted videos still appear.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

debuglog please.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Strange, its all visible here... you might need to change the settings level. Thats ariana touch, but setting placement is the same
259B4142-A947-499A-89E6-B7C04DA17ADF.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Prizm4

Post by Prizm4 »

I've worked it out, I didn't realize there were more options in the Library section. I didn't scroll down far enough since there was no scrollbar to indicate there were additional options.