1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Android TV Home update

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
Fehritale

Android TV Home update

Post by Fehritale »

Hi guys,
since the update of Android TV Home a few days ago the movie posters and series thumbnails for the Andoird channel are not loading untill you open MrMC. It looks like they are not cached and just loads if you open MrMC.

For my daily usage, i power off the shield every evening and unplug it, it is quite annoying that you have to open MrMC everytime after boot in the morning to see the posters and thumbnails.

I know that you guys from MrMC are not responsible for the behaviour, because it just started after the Android TV Home update. So it seems Google changed something with channels. But it would be nice if someone have a workaround for this or to see a fix in MrMC.
koying
Team MrMC

Re: Android TV Home update

Post by koying »

Next major version will have a split of the app between "fronted" and "service", which will allow the service starting up at boot "behind-the-scene", thus solving this problem (that I didn't notice probably because I'm running it :P )
Fehritale

Re: Android TV Home update

Post by Fehritale »

That is probably why you have a forum, to find these kind of bugs :P

Anyway, thanks for effort in developing and always make MrMC better!