1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.8.1 for Google Play

Old TestFlight threads
Ghostm

Re: Testing MrMC 3.8.1 for Google Play

Post by Ghostm »

Yup was definately the same account, i did get another update tonight not sure if its the alpha or another beta, system information shows Git:2019-03-19-9be14fa

I did still have the atmos dropouts, but im not sure if this is the alpha. My avr also seemed to lose sound entirely with iec packed selected in this version, its a denon x2200. Atmos was not showing on my avr and no incoming signal.

If a debug log is needed let me know I will get one.
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

Yep, that's the one, and only IEC has seen "improvements" ;)
Does IEC go crazy on all files?
hieyemtim

Post by hieyemtim »

Ghostm wrote: 21 Mar 2019, 02:57 Yup was definately the same account, i did get another update tonight not sure if its the alpha or another beta, system information shows Git:2019-03-19-9be14fa

I did still have the atmos dropouts, but im not sure if this is the alpha. My avr also seemed to lose sound entirely with iec packed selected in this version, its a denon x2200. Atmos was not showing on my avr and no incoming signal.

If a debug log is needed let me know I will get one.
I have the same problem on my Pioneer receiver. I just unchecked IEC packed and it works perfectly.
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

Strange. Works pretty well on my Onkyo
Ghostm

Post by Ghostm »

Edit, just noticed koyings post about iec.

Just stopped working on truehd/atmos tracks. Other audio works fine yet.

Hopefully this is not what the shield employee was talking about when he said the fix broke some avrs in his words, the fix works with lav but of course one is on windows and one is on android.
Ghostm

Post by Ghostm »

I am guessing a debug log wont help since the avr is not seeing the audio signal but i thought i would post it anyway.

https://pastebin.com/6JrSTaz8
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

Ghostm wrote: Hopefully this is not what the shield employee was talking about when he said the fix broke some avrs in his words, the fix works with lav but of course one is on windows and one is on android.
Yeah, I'm a bit afraid of that as well, tbh.
Let's resume the search for an official specification...
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

Playing back Atmos from UHD blu-ray rips (bluray folder) works fine for me. That's the highest bitrate material I have. But, I have an Onkyo receiver, like Koying. So it could be an Onkyo thing.
Fehritale

Post by Fehritale »

That said, all my 4K Atmos rips play fine without any dropouts. And, you can guess, I have an Onkyo AVR. So it could be really a thing
hieyemtim

Post by hieyemtim »

Using 3.8-1 3-17-37 build, IEC packed is the same as it’s always been with slight improvements. I still have channel mapping issues on the Dolby Atmos demo files. Center channel will be in the back or the front right speaker. Only .2 channel will play so I only hear the subwoofers etc. Also Atmos files cut back and forth from stereo to Atmos at the beginning or resuming play on every Atmos file. It only does back and forth once once now, which is an improvement. This hasn’t changed since the Nvidia update but has slightly improved with beta builds of MRMC. When IEC is unchecked all audio works perfectly. I’m using an Pioneer Elite receiver. Thanks for all your hard work!