1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Reset Resume on All video

Report any issues you might have in here
LEFBEB

Reset Resume on All video

Post by LEFBEB »

Hello Team,

Because many of my family watch videos with MrMc (thank you for that), I find myself with several videos not completely viewed. The restart "time" at or resume at "time" option appears on several elements.
It is possible to reset this, so that all the videos appear how not watch or watch?

My goal would be to reset all videos so that this works no longer appear.

Thanks for all
eazytv

Re: Reset Resume on All video

Post by eazytv »

I'd be interested in this as well. Such like play Video, the dialogue opens if you want to resume or watch from the beginning, then 2 options in this menu a) mark as watched and b) mark as unwatched.

You might want to post this under the "Requests" category.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

It can’t be done for all videos but can be done per movie, show, season or episode

Pull up the context menu( long hold select button) for the item and choose mark as unwatched
eazytv

Post by eazytv »

Didn't know. Same way via IP commands? I will give it tonight a try.
eazytv

Post by eazytv »

As I supposed it to be. Not possible via IP command on Apple TV.

@amet: What about adding this function as c. and d. to the standard context menu (a. Resume at ... b. Start from beginning c. Mark as watched d. Mark as unwatched)?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

it does that on play anyway, hit play and if there is a bookmark(continue point) it will ask why you would like to do
eazytv

Post by eazytv »

Excuse me? Sure there is the continue or start from the beginning option. But there are no options to mark the movie/episode as c. watched or d. unwatched.

More illustrated way (too lazy to take a screenshot ;-) ):

a. Resume from xxx [this option is available]
b. Start from beginning [this option is available]
c. Mark as watched [currently not available, new option]
d. Mark as unwatched ¨[currently not available, new option]

There is currently no way to mark a movie/episode as watched/unwatched via HTTP command (at least on Apple TV). You will remember, amet, that I am using a 3rd party remote for all my multimedia equipment communicating via HTTP. However, I tried the Apple TV Remote App (on iPhone) and it doesn't work with it either.
LEFBEB

Post by LEFBEB »

amet wrote: 14 Feb 2019, 05:12 It can’t be done for all videos but can be done per movie, show, season or episode

Pull up the context menu( long hold select button) for the item and choose mark as unwatched
I already known these action, however, perform it on multi video take lot of time.
A global option, like "Mark all as watched" could be really nice.
This option could be on video listing (basic interface where you can select the video you want to watch) or on the main folder (Video > Files)