1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Old TestFlight threads
Locked
User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4079
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by davilla » 28 Oct 2017, 17:21

avfoundation is more efficient than videotoolbox. plus, avfoundation is the only way to get proper HDR color rendering given the existing GLES renderer.

User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 2758
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59
Location: Dubai/Novi Sad

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by amet » 28 Oct 2017, 18:34

Looxoor wrote:
28 Oct 2017, 16:54

Also, I really miss the time and eta on the osd. (I know it's supposed to be in a different subforum but thought it'd be okay to sneak it in with a tf related question) Image
it was a conscious decision to keep OSD simple and minimalistic.... its not on our "to do" list unfortunately

jono23
Posts: 14
Joined: 10 Dec 2015, 02:20

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by jono23 » 28 Oct 2017, 19:40

I'm still waiting to get accepted in Testflight but is .iso support for UHD 4K discs in the cards? What about BDMV containers?

User avatar
davidvb
Posts: 18
Joined: 07 Dec 2015, 15:29

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by davidvb » 28 Oct 2017, 20:09

No matter how often I scan for new content, I’m not seeing all the movies (mkv) that are there and did show up before. In my recents folder there’s 263 mkv movies (most were there in but it’s showing only 183 of them. (And then there also my older locations..)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4079
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by davilla » 28 Oct 2017, 21:41

jono23 wrote:
28 Oct 2017, 19:40
I'm still waiting to get accepted in Testflight but is .iso support for UHD 4K discs in the cards? What about BDMV containers?
Should be fine, never tried it myself. If not, then we will figure out what needs to be done.

jono23
Posts: 14
Joined: 10 Dec 2015, 02:20

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by jono23 » 28 Oct 2017, 22:41

davilla wrote:
28 Oct 2017, 21:41
jono23 wrote:
28 Oct 2017, 19:40
I'm still waiting to get accepted in Testflight but is .iso support for UHD 4K discs in the cards? What about BDMV containers?
Should be fine, never tried it myself. If not, then we will figure out what needs to be done.
Here's the debug log showing what happens with I try to open the .iso


https://pastebin.com/NERRBGiG

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4079
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by davilla » 28 Oct 2017, 23:25

jono23 wrote:
28 Oct 2017, 22:41
davilla wrote:
28 Oct 2017, 21:41
jono23 wrote:
28 Oct 2017, 19:40
I'm still waiting to get accepted in Testflight but is .iso support for UHD 4K discs in the cards? What about BDMV containers?
Should be fine, never tried it myself. If not, then we will figure out what needs to be done.
Here's the debug log showing what happens with I try to open the .iso


https://pastebin.com/NERRBGiG
looks like support for INDX0300 (UHD 4K) was added to libbluray last month.

funkydan2
Posts: 19
Joined: 13 Aug 2017, 21:43

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by funkydan2 » 30 Oct 2017, 00:04

It may be that I'm not 'good looking' but I can't find the Addons section in the Opacity Screen. I've been playing with my MythTV configuration, but to do this, I need to switch back to the previous default skin (based on Confluence).

Could we get the addons setting screen in Opacity?

User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 2758
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59
Location: Dubai/Novi Sad

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by amet » 30 Oct 2017, 03:58

funkydan2 wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 00:04
It may be that I'm not 'good looking' but I can't find the Addons section in the Opacity Screen. I've been playing with my MythTV configuration, but to do this, I need to switch back to the previous default skin (based on Confluence).

Could we get the addons setting screen in Opacity?
Settings-> tv -> client specific

funkydan2
Posts: 19
Joined: 13 Aug 2017, 21:43

Re: Testing MrMC 3.3.0

Post by funkydan2 » 30 Oct 2017, 05:06

amet wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 03:58
Settings-> tv -> client specific
Thanks - got it.

Locked