No Actor information or images for movies  [SOLVED]

Report any issues you might have in here
chooch

No Actor information or images for movies

Post by chooch »

In the past whenever I have added new movies to MrMc would always grab the actors and display them under the movie information. I added some new movies yesterday and MrMc did not populate any actor images or information. All of the other information was there except the actors. I am running MrMc on a Nvidia shield and did a test by adding the movies to Kodi and it grabbed the actors and information so the issue seems to be isolated to MrMc.

Did something change with the scraper that gets the actors and is there anything I can do to try an fix it?

Thanks in advance.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: No Actor information or images for movies  [SOLVED]

Post by amet »

No, nothing changed that we know.

I’ll see if I can reproduce here, but maybe a debuglog that captures you adding a movie could help also.

EDIT: updated common moviedb addon to 3.2.12, you should get the update soon. please let us know if that helps.
chooch

Re: No Actor information or images for movies

Post by chooch »

amet wrote: 01 Jan 2021, 04:46
EDIT: updated common moviedb addon to 3.2.12, you should get the update soon. please let us know if that helps.
That worked and now the actor info and images are there after I refresh the movie.

Thanks for the help.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

great, thanks for letting us know
logan_x50

Post by logan_x50 »

I also had this issue but also after having to re-install mrmc after a failed mySQL database upgrade I had many many movies with no poster. Its become a lockdown hobby going through 1 by 1 to refresh/ignore local data and fetch the poster again. I have a LOT of movies so its a time filler for sure.
logan_x50

Post by logan_x50 »

I'm still re-downloading posters. would MrMC consider a "force refresh of artwork" option for the entire library?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

you can remove all thumbs and we will download again, is that an option?
logan_x50

Post by logan_x50 »

Hi Amit,

How? This is AppleTV. Not sure how I can connect to AppleTV and delete thumbnails from the AppleTV. I could make a stab at it with an Android box but I don't know how to do that with an AppleTV. I'm still refreshing the movies one by one. Its pretty tedious so I do 10 or so before I get fed up and then 10 more or so a few days later. Just can't think of an easier way. My flow is highlight the movie without poster>refresh>ignore locally stored information (YES), search>select (hope its the correct movie)>move onto the next one. 2499 movies later its a bit tired:)
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Settings -> appearance-> cached images -> regenerate images