1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

ServerWMC problem with SMB2/3

Report any issues you might have in here
McChen

ServerWMC problem with SMB2/3

Post by McChen » 25 Apr 2019, 20:14

I am using MrMC 3.8.1 on iOS and tvOS with the ServerWMC PVR plugin. However, ServerWMC playback doesn't work unless I enable SMBv1 on the server, even if I enable libsmb2 in MrMC. However, I'd much rather use SMB 2/3 as SMBv1 is highly insecure. Is this a known problem or is there a configuration I don't have right? I am also using ServerWMC with Kodi 18 on Android and that works fine with SMB 2/3.

davilla
Team MrMC

Re: ServerWMC problem with SMB2/3

Post by davilla » 25 Apr 2019, 21:47

McChen wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 20:14
I am using MrMC 3.8.1 on iOS and tvOS with the ServerWMC PVR plugin. However, ServerWMC playback doesn't work unless I enable SMBv1 on the server, even if I enable libsmb2 in MrMC. However, I'd much rather use SMB 2/3 as SMBv1 is highly insecure. Is this a known problem or is there a configuration I don't have right? I am also using ServerWMC with Kodi 18 on Android and that works fine with SMB 2/3.
debuglog with libsmb2 enabled, please.