1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
cosmoxl

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Post by cosmoxl »

Looking forward to a new build for Shield to see if plex client is fixed.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

(180828.242 @20180824-3a4fe32)
sync skins.
release candidate
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Still no issues from me that I've seen. I haven't seen any thumbnail or poster issues since the update to fix it so that's been really good.
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

Is someone on TestFlight on a Fire TV 3 and can say something about refresh rate switching in combination with Plex, is it working well? On the current release it is not.

Regards
Vlaves
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

cosmoxl wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 18:59 Looking forward to a new build for Shield to see if plex client is fixed.
:)
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

This is regarding tvOS top shelf as seen on the tvOS home screen.

I don't look at the top shelf much so I only just noticed this...

recently added episodes don't appear as they should. (Movies do.)

What I see from recently added episodes are several episodes from the same show ignoring other shows I've added. The episodes from the only show that appears have trickled in, one a week. They haven't all been added at once. I've added many other single episodes of other shows recently but they don't appear.

Also, the only in progress show that appears in top shelf is the same show that appears in recently added. But, we have several other shows in progress.

Thanks.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

What’s showing on opacity recently added and in progress is what trickles down to top shelf ... I’ll have a closer look, but on my side it’s spot on
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

amet wrote: 29 Aug 2018, 15:37 What’s showing on opacity recently added and in progress is what trickles down to top shelf ... I’ll have a closer look, but on my side it’s spot on
Opacity is showing correctly inside MrMC as was Ariana. But, Top Shelf remains wrong even after a reboot.
LePousson

Post by LePousson »

Hi guys ...

Any chance to support Dropbox streaming in the 3.7 ??

Maybe I missed something, but I couldn't find any way to play a Dropbox hosted file.

Thanks for helping !

LePousson
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

anyone on tvOS that can do a quick test please, just to be sure that we are transitioning ok from 3.6.2 -> 3.7.0

remove MrMC(this will wipe out all your settings) and install fresh 3.6.2 ... setup as you have before, Plex, Emby or MySQL ... now, update to TestFlight 3.7.0 ....

It should transition to Ariana skin, keep your Library (plex/Emby) settings, what I am interested in is that it selects a server and displays a library items and that it looks ok, that home shelf is there and all looks as it should :)

I know it might be a lot to ask to remove all the settings, so no pressure :)