1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Invites Closed]

Old TestFlight threads
User avatar
Montoya
Posts: 363
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 22:46

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Closed]

Post by Montoya » 18 Jul 2018, 08:42

jabohn wrote:
17 Jul 2018, 23:59
jabohn wrote:
14 Jul 2018, 01:03
Today, the TV Shows and Movies sections disappeared from MrMC. They're enabled in the skin (Opacity) but all that shows up on the main screen is Media Sources. The sources are still there as well I can browse my SMB share from there but my library is otherwise gone. I tried a different skin, going back to the previous build, restarting my AppleTV. Nothing worked.

Here is the log:
https://pastebin.com/9MjBNvhb
Is anyone looking into this? I can't even update the library. Choosing Update Library under sources does nothing - the text just flickers for a second and that's all.
Patience Jabohn... Try to revert to previous builds in Testflight app and see which build brings back what you miss.
Your debug log is not from the latest Testflight build, so please provide a new one.
ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
I see we reached page number ONE HUNDRED in this topic :mrgreen:

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4089
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Closed]

Post by davilla » 18 Jul 2018, 15:19

(180718.1351 @20180717-aab9698)
FIX: unecessary double skin start
FIX: HomeShelf race while reloading Home Window

User avatar
Montoya
Posts: 363
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 22:46

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Closed]

Post by Montoya » 18 Jul 2018, 19:23

Feedback tvOS 11.4.1 Apple TV 4K (180718.1351 @20180717-aab9698)

MrMC Profile troubles, profile load MrMC Login Screen (Opacity):
Issue with MrMC login screen where I wasn't able to load other profiles than Master profile, is fixed in this build :).

Only remaining issue for me: Focus "engine" -> Loading Emby profile directly from MrMC login screen (Opacity):
Loading my Emby profile after clean boot Apple TV from MrMC login screen, still results in not getting any focus cell in OSD. When swiping with touch pad, I hear navigation sounds but do not see the colored focus cell moving around from object to object. Clicking to select something, doesn't result in any action.

When loading my Emby profile from an other profile, the problem with focus cell is not present.

Some logs for comparison purpose:

Debug log clean boot Apple TV 4K, with start MrMC Master profile from MrMC Login Screen:
https://pastebin.com/Y2A8ieQg

Debug log clean boot Apple TV 4K, with start MrMC Emby profile from MrMC Login Screen (Focus problem):
https://pastebin.com/KUDKi5zv

Debug log clean boot Apple TV 4K, with start MrMC Master profile from MrMC Login Screen and loading the Emby profile from within Master profile:
https://pastebin.com/bHE7DbEf

jabohn
Posts: 393
Joined: 20 Nov 2015, 18:53

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Closed]

Post by jabohn » 18 Jul 2018, 23:36

Montoya wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 08:42
jabohn wrote:
17 Jul 2018, 23:59
jabohn wrote:
14 Jul 2018, 01:03
Today, the TV Shows and Movies sections disappeared from MrMC. They're enabled in the skin (Opacity) but all that shows up on the main screen is Media Sources. The sources are still there as well I can browse my SMB share from there but my library is otherwise gone. I tried a different skin, going back to the previous build, restarting my AppleTV. Nothing worked.

Here is the log:
https://pastebin.com/9MjBNvhb
Is anyone looking into this? I can't even update the library. Choosing Update Library under sources does nothing - the text just flickers for a second and that's all.
Patience Jabohn... Try to revert to previous builds in Testflight app and see which build brings back what you miss.
Your debug log is not from the latest Testflight build, so please provide a new one.
ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
I see we reached page number ONE HUNDRED in this topic :mrgreen:
Here is a log from today:
https://pastebin.com/zzSQ20hM

I'll try some older builds later tonight if I have time. I had already tried the previous previous build and the problem was still there. This is strange because I didn't notice the problem in that build before.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4089
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Closed]

Post by davilla » 18 Jul 2018, 23:51

jabohn wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 23:36
Montoya wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 08:42
jabohn wrote:
17 Jul 2018, 23:59


Is anyone looking into this? I can't even update the library. Choosing Update Library under sources does nothing - the text just flickers for a second and that's all.
Patience Jabohn... Try to revert to previous builds in Testflight app and see which build brings back what you miss.
Your debug log is not from the latest Testflight build, so please provide a new one.
ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
I see we reached page number ONE HUNDRED in this topic :mrgreen:
Here is a log from today:
https://pastebin.com/zzSQ20hM

I'll try some older builds later tonight if I have time. I had already tried the previous previous build and the problem was still there. This is strange because I didn't notice the problem in that build before.
smells like tvOS purged.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4089
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Closed]

Post by davilla » 19 Jul 2018, 00:01

Montoya wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 19:23
Feedback tvOS 11.4.1 Apple TV 4K (180718.1351 @20180717-aab9698)

MrMC Profile troubles, profile load MrMC Login Screen (Opacity):
Issue with MrMC login screen where I wasn't able to load other profiles than Master profile, is fixed in this build :).

Only remaining issue for me: Focus "engine" -> Loading Emby profile directly from MrMC login screen (Opacity):
Loading my Emby profile after clean boot Apple TV from MrMC login screen, still results in not getting any focus cell in OSD. When swiping with touch pad, I hear navigation sounds but do not see the colored focus cell moving around from object to object. Clicking to select something, doesn't result in any action.

When loading my Emby profile from an other profile, the problem with focus cell is not present.

Some logs for comparison purpose:

Debug log clean boot Apple TV 4K, with start MrMC Master profile from MrMC Login Screen:
https://pastebin.com/Y2A8ieQg

Debug log clean boot Apple TV 4K, with start MrMC Emby profile from MrMC Login Screen (Focus problem):
https://pastebin.com/KUDKi5zv

Debug log clean boot Apple TV 4K, with start MrMC Master profile from MrMC Login Screen and loading the Emby profile from within Master profile:
https://pastebin.com/bHE7DbEf
Hard to see, any chance of a video showing the focus issue ?

I do see several 404's to http://HOSTNAME:8096 in the logs.

jabohn
Posts: 393
Joined: 20 Nov 2015, 18:53

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Closed]

Post by jabohn » 19 Jul 2018, 00:55

davilla wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 23:51
jabohn wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 23:36
Montoya wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 08:42

Patience Jabohn... Try to revert to previous builds in Testflight app and see which build brings back what you miss.
Your debug log is not from the latest Testflight build, so please provide a new one.
ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
I see we reached page number ONE HUNDRED in this topic :mrgreen:
Here is a log from today:
https://pastebin.com/zzSQ20hM

I'll try some older builds later tonight if I have time. I had already tried the previous previous build and the problem was still there. This is strange because I didn't notice the problem in that build before.
smells like tvOS purged.
I tried some older builds, even back to the oldest build that it would let me install and the problem is still there. It's as if something happened that wiped out or corrupted my database.

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 4089
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Closed]

Post by davilla » 19 Jul 2018, 01:01

jabohn wrote:
19 Jul 2018, 00:55
davilla wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 23:51
jabohn wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 23:36


Here is a log from today:
https://pastebin.com/zzSQ20hM

I'll try some older builds later tonight if I have time. I had already tried the previous previous build and the problem was still there. This is strange because I didn't notice the problem in that build before.
smells like tvOS purged.
I tried some older builds, even back to the oldest build that it would let me install and the problem is still there. It's as if something happened that wiped out or corrupted my database.
Again, smells like tvOS purged. TVOS apps only have 500KB of persistent storage space.

jabohn
Posts: 393
Joined: 20 Nov 2015, 18:53

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Closed]

Post by jabohn » 19 Jul 2018, 01:14

davilla wrote:
19 Jul 2018, 01:01
jabohn wrote:
19 Jul 2018, 00:55
davilla wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 23:51


smells like tvOS purged.
I tried some older builds, even back to the oldest build that it would let me install and the problem is still there. It's as if something happened that wiped out or corrupted my database.
Again, smells like tvOS purged. TVOS apps only have 500KB of persistent storage space.
What am I supposed to do then? Everything else is fine. All my settings are there. My sources are there. This doesn't seem very good if tvOS can just start randomly wiping out parts of my setup.

Hitsville
Posts: 18
Joined: 21 May 2018, 10:54

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.0 - [Closed]

Post by Hitsville » 19 Jul 2018, 01:36

jabohn wrote:
davilla wrote:
19 Jul 2018, 01:01
jabohn wrote:
19 Jul 2018, 00:55
I tried some older builds, even back to the oldest build that it would let me install and the problem is still there. It's as if something happened that wiped out or corrupted my database.
Again, smells like tvOS purged. TVOS apps only have 500KB of persistent storage space.
What am I supposed to do then? Everything else is fine. All my settings are there. My sources are there. This doesn't seem very good if tvOS can just start randomly wiping out parts of my setup.
I haven't read every post so Maybe you already tried this. Delete & Reinstall.
I had an issue with my Shield today that refused to pass thru audio to my receiver and i only got PCM.
I spent 6 hours of frustration tweaking and then deleted MrMC off the Shield. After a reinstall everything worked.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


Locked