1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Unlimited setting for gui 1/4 screen

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
Ghostm

Unlimited setting for gui 1/4 screen

Post by Ghostm » 04 Mar 2019, 03:03

I am just curious why on the shield when i set the resolution to unlimited (shield is set to the recommended resolution output of 4k 59hz) the interface shows up as a square filling a quarter of the screen?

davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Unlimited setting for gui 1/4 screen

Post by davilla » 04 Mar 2019, 03:08

Ghostm wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 03:03
I am just curious why on the shield when i set the resolution to unlimited (shield is set to the recommended resolution output of 4k 59hz) the interface shows up as a square filling a quarter of the screen?
version and debuglog

Ghostm

Post by Ghostm » 04 Mar 2019, 03:44

I will have to do this when im back at home, whats odd is i swear i had it at unlimited and it worked fine, then after switching to auto and back to unlimited its a square box on the top left screen.

As for version since im not at home at the moment, i literally just bought the shield and it installed a 7.2.2 version and then i went to the app store and downloaded mrmc.

I may also try to uninstall mrmc and reinstall it.

davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla » 04 Mar 2019, 03:45

Ghostm wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 03:44
I will have to do this when im back at home, whats odd is i swear i had it at unlimited and it worked fine, then after switching to auto and back to unlimited its a square box on the top left screen.

As for version since im not at home at the moment, i literally just bought the shield and it installed a 7.2.2 version and then i went to the app store and downloaded mrmc.

I may also try to uninstall mrmc and reinstall it.
v3.8.0 was release a few hours ago :)

Ghostm

Post by Ghostm » 04 Mar 2019, 04:13

LoL.

Ok, was definitely the previous version, I have not been home the past few hours, this was happening friday. Gives me another option though, I can try to upgrade and see if that fixes it to.

Ghostm

Post by Ghostm » 05 Mar 2019, 05:00

Update did not solve it, but an uninstall did.

Eventually the video began filling up 1/4 the screen as well like someone else posted on this forum below.

Seems changing resolutions and the gui had some adverse effects after fiddling.

Fresh install unlimited was selected already and i could set it to 4k.

Very happy its working, i know debug logs would have helped more, but its working. Not going to touch the gui or resolution settings again or fiddle around with them.