1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
Tonyj64

Post by Tonyj64 »

I am right in thinking mrmc should be on 3.06 by now arent i?
On my shield its still on 3.05 and store is only showing 3.05 also, apple tv updated no problem. Im in uk i dont know if that makes a difference? Im running shied totally vanilla nothing unusual installed.strange indeed.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: 3.06

Post by amet »

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .mrmc.mrmc Shows 3.0.6 for me, click on google play icon on top of this page... what do you get?
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

googleplay needed a hammer. fixed now
Tonyj64

Post by Tonyj64 »

Yes thanks I updated from the link, but it was showing 3.05 in the store on my shield until now lol. Anyway thanks for that.
shadowrunner

Post by shadowrunner »

I was having the same issue. Google play only showed 3.05 regardless of where I checked it from. Updated promptly for the Amazon Fire TV's but no joy for the Shields. I just shrugged and thought "it will update when it updates". It finally came down the pipe yesterday evening.

P.S. great job on this software.. My Family and I love it.