1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Skin Disappointment

Any skin specific issues
eriberg

Skin Disappointment

Post by eriberg »

I use MrMC on my Apple 4K to use it an extender for recorded tv on a Windows machine using ServerWMC. The Ariana skin could not be less intuitive, as nothing shows up when you choose TV. The whole thing is awkward and very disappointing and I suspect I'm not alone in missing the old Kodi Confluence skin. How about Estuary? I'll have to get used to busy looks of Amber or the Black Glass Nova skins.

The skins on the iPhone X are almost unusable. The icons and links are too small in Ariana and a pain to use. On the iPhone X, I can't get to recorded tv on the Live TV setting in Opacity Touch.

You guys had something really good going and I appreciated it, and now I'll have to dig out my fire TV stick to watch my recorded shows on Kodi - all in the name of MrMC using the latest and greatest skins (which I don't agree with). I don't care about features, as it worked perfectly for me and now there's no way back. I would appreciate the Estuary skin on the Apple TV app, or the Confluence skin back as a choice, even if it did limit my feature set.

Sorry for the rant, but MrMC really worked well the way it was.