1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Opacity: Three issues + One Suggestion

Any skin specific issues
timstephens24

Opacity: Three issues + One Suggestion

Post by timstephens24 »

Issue 1:
The 'Show watched items on home screen' when toggled off (so you shouldn't see watched items on the home screen) doesn't do anything. Either way it's set will show items you've watched.

Issue 2:
With an Emby server in when you go to Music, the side bar has 'Recently Added' and it's centered. With a Plex server when you go to Music, there's no 'Recently Added' area but if I go back and select Recently Added I can get to it, so it seems like it exists just not showing on the main screen.

Issue 3 (also the same in Ariana so potentially with all the skins):
If you go to Settings -> Video -> Library and then go over to 'Show watched items on the home screen' there's a spelling error on the tooltip. Recently is mispelled as Recntly.

Suggestion 1:
On the main screen, when go to TV in the side bar, the top item is 'Recently Added' when you have a Plex server. and below that it 'On Deck'. It would be nice if 'On Deck' was at the top and Recently Added was below that.

Suggestion 2:
If I go to Music you only have one line there for Recently Added, and it's centered. I would suggest centering all the others like Music if there's just one line. If there's two lines like with Plex for 'On Deck' and 'Recently Added' then the way it's done now is good.
Apple TV 4K / NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019) -> Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9
Apple TV4K / NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019) -> Nakamichi 7.2.4 -> LG OLED77CX
Channels DVR w/ 2x HDHomeRun Prime
Patiently Testing all the things // Multiple other devices