1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Local Info Only scaper question

Any issues that relate to Addons
wgstarks

Local Info Only scaper question

Post by wgstarks »

I haven't actually picked up my new ATV 4k yet, but I'm working on making sure my video libraries are correctly organized so that maybe I can limit any issues I might have later.

I installed the lite version on my iPhone7 a few days ago just to get an idea of how MrMC works. Didn't work very well, but I think perhaps MrMC isn't iPhone compatible???

Anyway, I noticed that no actor thumbnails were displayed when I added my videos. Checked the associated nfo files and saw that the media manager I use doesn't write cast, director and credit tags to the file. Does the info only scraper rely on these tags being present in the nfo file or will MrMC grab the actor/director thumbnails etc. via some other method?
________

Walter
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Local Info Only scaper question

Post by amet »

if you use movie/show scraper it will get all available actors(cast, director) but if you choose to use local info, then we expect that info from local NFO

try using touch skin on iPhone, there has been an issue in latest version where opacity skin is chosen by default and thats not really good UI for touch screens. New Ariana Touch skin is coming soon
wgstarks

Post by wgstarks »

Will the presence of a .nfo file in the movie's folder effect the movie scraper? I really don't want to go through my library and delete about 2500 files in 2500 different folders.
________

Walter
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

It will ask if you would like to refresh, or something along those lines