1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Movie Scraper not working

Any issues that are Android specific
RobinWatts

Movie Scraper not working

Post by RobinWatts »

Hi all,

I have MrMC version 3.7.0 running on an Amazon Fire TV (Gen 2 box). I have loads of DVD/Bluray movies ripped to an external NAS, and it using those. It's been working brilliantly.

Just recently I ripped another few movies, and the movie scraper is failing to find some details for them. It'll find the movie, and the tagline OK, but no director/writer etc, and (more importantly) no artwork.

Has the Universal Movie Scraper stopped working recently? Any ideas?

Thanks!
RobinWatts

Re: Movie Scraper not working

Post by RobinWatts »

OK, some more information. The scraper is working fine on my Gen 1 Amazon Fire TV box, but not on the Gen2.

I can only assume it's something specific to that installation. I've tried resetting the settings for the Universal Movie Scraper to defaults, but that didn't help.

Is it possible that it's limited in the amount of movies it can hold artwork for or something?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

No, it’s not related to a number of movies/shows

We have addressed those issues in 3.7.1 beta.

https://forum.mrmc.tv/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4466
Maybee

Post by Maybee »

I am experiencing the same problems. I do run the 3.7.1 beta and it has work perfectly until yesterday. I need to manually select the movie like 3-10 times before it scrappes all the artwork?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Debuglog please where it fails

No need to post in multiple threads, we are watching the entire forum