1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Emby Home Screen Features

Development talk only
FofaMrMC

Emby Home Screen Features

Post by FofaMrMC » 06 Mar 2019, 01:03

Are there any plans to make the Home Screen while using emby have a "Next Up"/On Deck" feature?

Also, I'd like it if the recently added thumbnails(on the home screen still) for TV shows work so if multiple episodes of the same show we're uploaded it would only use one thumbnail of the actual show poster and not show stills of each individual episode. Personally, I think showing each individual episode in the recently added list is fine in the recently added tab, but not on the home screen.

One more thing, I'd like support for multiple TV and movie libraries using emby. Meaning if I have a 4K lib and a 1080p lib I want them both to show their own recently added movies. Currently, when hovering over my 4K lib it will show thumbnails for the 1080p lib. Same happens for the two TV libs.