1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Dolby Vision Mux!

Introduce yourself here
timstephens24

Re: Dolby Vision Mux!

Post by timstephens24 »

It's just two days! I actually just got my stuff after moving about 700 miles, but had to go to a wedding. I already have the file downloaded and waiting for me.
Grencola

Post by Grencola »

davilla wrote: 11 May 2018, 17:28 don't make me go buy a dolbyvision enabled uhdtv :)
Lol, do it!
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

yes
Grencola

Post by Grencola »

davilla wrote: 12 May 2018, 18:02yes
Awesome! Only LG TV's seem to play them properly from internal USB. Vizio TV's can't, you just get hdr10, so an ATV with MrMC would be the ticket. Especially once new single-layer DV remuxes start flooding the net :D
wesk05

Post by wesk05 »

Grencola wrote: 12 May 2018, 18:32 Especially once new single-layer DV remuxes start flooding the net :D
I'm not sure what happens to a person who openly admits to "hacking" a Dolby CMU and leaks un-released sutdio titles.Just saying ;)
Grencola

Post by Grencola »

wesk05 wrote: 12 May 2018, 20:03
Grencola wrote: 12 May 2018, 18:32 Especially once new single-layer DV remuxes start flooding the net :D
I'm not sure what happens to a person who openly admits to "hacking" a Dolby CMU and leaks un-released sutdio titles.Just saying ;)

The best would be a simple tool we could run on our own UHD BD backups so that we can enjoy them with DV and not just hdr10. After buying the disc + digital copy, you should be able to re-watch with the same high bitrate quality without having to worry about physical media degration.
polve72

Post by polve72 »

In another Reddit post someone link a Russian forum (that I don't really understand) with another way to mix dual layer DV files in one layer only:

Mux Dolby vision

The problem is the use of a commercial and expensive tool named scenarist uhd.
In the post there is also a link to a video tutorial.
Grencola

Post by Grencola »

polve72 wrote: 13 May 2018, 08:28 In another Reddit post someone link a Russian forum (that I don't really understand) with another way to mix dual layer DV files in one layer only:

Mux Dolby vision

The problem is the use of a commercial and expensive tool named scenarist uhd.
In the post there is also a link to a video tutorial.
Haha, cool a full circle! Read the first few comments, I mentioned MrMC already ;)