1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Hello & How can I "deep clean" my video database?

Introduce yourself here
Resnick

Hello & How can I "deep clean" my video database?

Post by Resnick »

Hello, first post here. I’ve been using MrMC on my Nvidia shield TV since I came across the app in the store. I have two retired Pivos XIOS DS boxes stashed away somewhere which served us well & thought your new venture deserved a look at the very least. Satisfied user so far 😊

I have a small problem with my video library which arrears to be entirely of my own making, but I’m not sure of an easy way to fix it. I went through my nas and directly deleted (ie not through the MrMC interface) a bunch of old TV shows and movies. After library updates I get lots (& lots) of these warnings.

T:138300793936 WARNING: Process directory 'smb://192.168.1.[Obfuscated] ' does not exist - skipping scan

“Clean Library” hasn’t fixed the problem & now the update scans are noticeably slower.

Is there an easy fix without re-building the video library?

Many thanks.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Hello & How can I "deep clean" my video database?

Post by amet »

What is “'smb://192.168.1.[Obfuscated]” ? Source folder or individual tv show item?

If it’s tv show, and source exists it should clean it... if the source is missing then you have to remove the source and at the end of removal process it will ask you if you want to remove all items from that source in the library.
Resnick

Post by Resnick »

Hi amet, thanks for the reply.

It's a TV show. I logged into my nas and directly deleted a lot of old season folders from the disk rather than doing it through the MrMC interface. The show is still active but now only the current season folder remains within the TV show directory.

This is the above log warning in full after a "Clean Library" has been performed:

T:138318120016 WARNING: Process directory 'smb://192.168.1.251//HomeRun/TV Shows/NCIS/' does not exist - skipping scan.

The current season can still be viewed and played via MrMC.
Ted377

Post by Ted377 »

Resnick wrote:Hi amet, thanks for the reply.

It's a TV show. I logged into my nas and directly deleted a lot of old season folders from the disk rather than doing it through the MrMC interface. The show is still active but now only the current season folder remains within the TV show directory.

This is the above log warning in full after a "Clean Library" has been performed:

T:138318120016 WARNING: Process directory 'smb://192.168.1.251//HomeRun/TV Shows/NCIS/' does not exist - skipping scan.

The current season can still be viewed and played via MrMC.
Try this... "smb://192.168.1.251/HomeRun/TV Shows/NCIS/"
Resnick

Post by Resnick »

Heh, I didn't spot that extra /

I think you have just solved my problem kind Sir!