1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

All Movies and TV Shows appear duplicated  [SOLVED]

Support for the native Plex Client on any platform
vdimitrov73

All Movies and TV Shows appear duplicated

Post by vdimitrov73 »

Hello,

I've just purchased the MrMC for AndroidTV and started using it on my Mi Box Oreo.
When I enabled the Services -> Plex Client it imported my Movies and TV Shows libraries but created duplicated entries.
On the Home screen as well as when I click on the libraries. For example when I enter Movies, I see:
Plex(O) - htpc - Home Movies
Plex(O) - htpc - Home Movies
Plex(O) - htpc - Movies
Plex(O) - htpc - Movies
etc.
I have not made any other configuration changes and I am using the default Opacity skin. Any ideas?
In Plex add-on or Plex client the items do not appear twice. Using the current MrMC Google Play version 3.6.2
vdimitrov73

Re: All Movies and TV Shows appear duplicated

Post by vdimitrov73 »

Surprisingly, no replies yet. Just a quick update. I have signed up for TestFlight and installed MrMC 3.7.
Same issue with duplicated entries exist when using the Plex Client. Tried different skins, no difference.

Any ideas??? Considering everything is default in MrMC just Plex client enabled, and I definitely don't have duplicated entries or movie sets in my Plex library, what could be the issue?
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: All Movies and TV Shows appear duplicated

Post by davilla »

debuglog please
vdimitrov73

Re: All Movies and TV Shows appear duplicated  [SOLVED]

Post by vdimitrov73 »

The debugging actually helped me to narrow down the issue and fix it myself.
I noticed that MrMC is finding two Plex servers with identical content in my local network, however I have only one.
But the the Plex client for Android was also showing two servers, one offline and the other one in green and secured.
Using the Plex web I noticed the offline server in the drop down of servers and used Remove Server to delete it.
Now only one server appears and MrMC correctly loaded the content once without duplicates.

Very clean interface by the way, love they way this is going. Thanks again!