1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Hue Setup

Any issues that are FireTV specific
cplatt10

Hue Setup

Post by cplatt10 »

Hello,

Having issues with the Hue setup for Amblight...I have followed the guides enabled capture and it seems to be working on the home screen of mrmc and the fire TV home screen even. When I go into a movie it just shuts off the Hue lights unless I fast forward then they appear just white until I hit play again. I have tried this with plex integration and SMB direct from my NAS with the same result. I originally set this up on lite had the same issue so I bought mrmc from the Amazon store thinking that would fix it, and same issue. Any ideas?
koying
Team MrMC

Re: Hue Setup

Post by koying »

Hi,

What is your Hue setup, and what is the settings you entered in MrMC?
cplatt10

Post by cplatt10 »

IMG_20190428_082610.jpg
IMG_20190428_082640.jpg
Those are the settings I have selected in Hue Setup, and under acceleration I have enabled enable capture and allow hardware acceleration -media codec.

My Hue setup in that entertainment group is just the hue light strip.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

You cannot have "Hue Lightstrip Plus 1" as "Dimming", "Ambilight", and maybe in your Entertainment group at the same time.
Assuming it's in your Entertainment group (if not, it should) remove it from the others (set it to "Ignore")