1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Concerts on Home Screen in Amber

Any issues that are tvOS specific
cotignac

Concerts on Home Screen in Amber

Post by cotignac » 26 May 2019, 08:56

Hi, I'm big fan of MrMC and are currently using it on my two Apple TV boxes (one 4K and one ordinary) since 3 years. I've also setup a SQL database on my NAS that works fine.

However, there is one thing I've never been able to understand when using the Amber skin (that I prefer using). In the home screen setup is't possible to activate Concerts. Buy I've never been able to make that work. I've changed the naming of the libraries where I store my concerts without any success. I'm using The Movie Database to download all information about the concerts and that also works fine. All my concerts appear among the movies and not in the Concerts meny on the home screen. (The Concerts options doesn't appear either.)

Does anyone know how to setup the skin to make the option Concerts to appear on the home screen?